Workplace Trauma Support
- Trauma book is reduced in price
- work life balance article in e-book on the job seeking journey
- Interesting article on Andy Murray and his own experience of trauma
- Looking forward to speaking on trauma, suicide and management
- Employee Assistance Provider (EAP) full guideline document published within UK
Here is an interesting ebook for those who want some help in the job seeking journey – I’ve done a brief article on work life balance – the pdf is free and downloadable here:
Working from home, mobile working, desk-sharing and working as part of a global team: these are all forms of remote working that are becoming increasingly widespread in today’s business world. These new ways of working may have many benefits, but they can also create new problems within the company.
Stress is all around us and how we deal with it is a very personal thing. But there are strategies we can put in place to help ourselves and our employees tackle stress in your workplace, according to Andrew Kinder, Chair of the UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association
Did you know that stress and mental health conditions are the biggest cause of long-term absence from work? According to the Health & Safety Executive, over 105m working days are lost to stress and mental health conditions each year, so it’s not surprising that it’s an issue that employers are taking very seriously.
For the full article go to